How To Get Wbtc, Sun Life Fund Prices, 1000 Island Currency To Naira, James Rodriguez Fifa 21 Ones To Watch, Justin Tucker Fantasy Stats, Toronto Raptors Roster 2019 Finals, " />

yankee candle reviews 2019 Leave a comment

They are good candles and I love them when I have them but it seems like getting them is becoming more and more in inconvenient. This last time I had 14 candles and two room sprays. And as soon as I opened it you got a big wiff of lovely scent. Customer service was no real help and made any type of return an impossible process. Don't give this company your money; you may not get your product or your money back! Shop Yankee Candle, America's best loved candle! This page works best with JavaScript. to get a Yankee Candle. There was a problem filtering reviews right now. I ended up being able to pull the rest of the very long piece of hair out of my candle. So I left only purchasing 1 item. Reviewed in the United States on June 11, 2017. I emailed customer service 3 days later and received no response. It is simply enormous, and it contains a large variety of items. Last purchase from Yankee candle. Amazon Customer. Yankee Candle review from Olathe, Kansas rated 1.0/5.0 with 1 Comment: So disappointed....none of the candles give out a scent...I used to be able to smell my yankee... WHAT happened to Yankee Candles Sep 08, 2019 @ Pissed Consumer Please subscribe to my channel, thank you it is appreciated! With a little video tour around my Yankee Candle Halloween candles thrown in, here are my thoughts on two brand new Yankee Candle scents for Halloween 2019 - Trick Or Treat and Haunted Hayride. We love, love, love our brew! I am done with this company. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on January 14, 2019. I ordered candles online April 4th. We’re ready to get cozy by the fire and help you create a feeling of comforting ‘hygge’ with customer favorites like Holiday Hearth and Christmas Cookie™. I ordered a lot of candles on sale. Requested supervisor. WTF! The store is right off the highway making it a convenient place to visit. We’re in this together! Never again, I can go to Kohl's, Hallmark etc. It would be best if they could keep their site updated of what is in stock to not give false hope, and have you go through the ordering process just to find out you'll never receive them. Took off a star for the email annoyance. I had a very negative online experience Expect to get the new label product not the one pictured. Girlfriend of Nashville bomber warned police he was building explosives in 2019. I have shopped at Yankee candles online throughout the whole pandemic and can safely say that I enjoy the experience most of the time. Reviewed in the United States on October 6, 2018. No other candle could compare to yankee. Shop our collection of candles, home fragrance, accessories, gifts and special offers online. I tried to contact customer service and got a generic response a week later, long after the promotion expired and I had made my purchases. To find more information about reviews and trust on Sitejabber.com please visit. After they shipped my incomplete order I received an email saying they were out of 2 items. They last for a long time and the scent is strong but not overpowering. (Sent estimate for repair) supervisor on 3 separate occasions was to get back to me. This is not one of them. Smells like the sand. Reviewed in the United States on September 28, 2018. Not happy. ", "Order months in … Our six year old enjoyed it, but the teenager was less amused. The fragrance of this candle not only includes fresh forest scents that would be expected, but you also get notes of crisp citrus and berries, sandalwood, warm vanilla and musk. No explanation in email. It’s a clean scent but it has warmth to it. $30 off (2 months ago) Yankee Candle Coupons Printable January 2019. is there a problem with them, Sitejabber’s sole mission is to increase online transparency for consumers and businesses, Sitejabber has helped over 100M consumers make better purchasing decisions online, Suspicious reviews are flagged by our algorithms, moderators, and community members. Product is fine. Items ordered weeks ago still not shipped. The new Spring 2019 collection from Yankee Candle is out! It’s the most festive time of year, and here at Yankee Candle®, we’ve brought all of your holiday favorites back for this season of celebration — along with some magical new fragrances we’re sure you’ll love. I'm now out my money, have to get the carpets cleaned, and have to buy another product to supply my office, done with Yankee Candle! My items were weeks late and my credit card was over charged. Helpful. Try candles from Bath and Body or Old World Market! Learn how to stay safe during COVID-19 in our new guide: Backed by the National Science Foundation. I emailed customer care requesting a refund and they took a long time to respond. Comment Report abuse. I had a very negative online experience over the holidays. By using Sitejabber, you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Fresh Cut Roses is one of my favorite scents from Yankee. Ordered Candles on Sale, YC Canceled Order, No Explanation, FALSE ADVERTISING! I'll be dam ed if I give my business to a company that can't run a company! Good luck. Went in the store with the intention to use a $10 off $25 coupon. Thought it was me, my own seance of smell. I have bought and used several of these candles in different fragrances, including: Lilac blossoms, Midnight Jasmine, Midsummer’s Night, Pink Sands, and Silver Birch. I spend 3 to 4 hundred dollars a year for myself and gifts for others. Its products are sold by thousands of gift shops nationwide, through catalogs, and online, and in nearly 50 countries around the world. I hate patchouli so I have no idea why I ordered this candle. I think I liked the name of it and at the time I was searching for a candle to put in my bedroom. I'm definitely gonna buy more! Oddly, the order status on the YC web site still says "in warehouse", and--as far as I can tell--my credit card has not yet been charged. The Yankee Candle Company (referred to simply as Yankee Candle) is an American manufacturer and retailer of scented candles, candleholders, accessories, and dinnerware. I bought this candle based off of the reviews from Yankee Candle. They just didn't want to sell them for the $6.63 price they had on them! I’m glad I purchased this candle because not only is it beautiful, it gives off the most lovely scent. They still haven't issued my refund but decided to close my file and decided the matter was taken care of satisfactorily. I hate ordering online from Yankee Candle because they take FOREVER to process your order and then FOREVER to ship it and have it delivered. The first two times I ordered items that were 'low stock' so those were ALL canceled (10 in total). One of the candles I received in my order arrived broken. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. It took about a week for them to get the product out of their warehouse but once on the road it go here in a reasonable amount of time. The scent is refreshing and sweet, but not too overwhelming, and it reminds me of strolling on the beaches of Hawaii, i.e. However they came with plenty of packaging security for fragile items to prevent such thing! Wait on hold for hours and no help. Stickers were straight, no bubbles, no hair as other reviewer tried to claim was case, filled level, wicks even. Their defective candle could have burned my house down. So annoying! The label pictured is deceiving in that is the old label prior to the company being sold. Also have with you order number, your personal information like address, name, phone. The estimate was not a lot. All were 'IN STOCK' and low and behold... order canceled! I called and was told I'd receive a replacement. Enhance and bring to life any space with captivating candles, home & car air fresheners, gifts and more. I have gotten the same scents in the past, but not sure if this was a bad batch but they have no smell at all! Don't order for the holidays! Yeah. Seems like their quality is going down hill, why sell candles with scents if they don't give off any. I get system malfunctions happen but customer service was not good as they just told me to leave. By not issuing my requested refund? Spoke to customer service... they were pretty useless. This one is the one I called 877-803-6890 twice today and both case someone at least answer. Absolutely a top 5 fave for all year round winter blues buster best!! Repeated follow up emails have gone ignored. Was disconnected several times then put on hold for quite some time. I don't know which number you are trying to reach them. I am returning only because the smell of this candle does not match my personal scent preferences at all. There's a problem loading this menu right now. As the title states, I suggest that you do not order candles while you're intoxicated. Y. C. Needs to reboot. Gain trust and grow your business with customer reviews. This is the first Yankee Candle Village I have been to, it is much more than the basic store at the mall. Learn how to stay safe during COVID-19 in our new guide: I ordered online during the promo for buy 3 get 3 free. My Yankee Candle Burn & Review Diary - June 2019 June wasn't exactly a summery month here in England, in fact for the most part it felt more autumnal. It used to have a good hot and cold throw. The Ultimate Coronavirus Consumer Resource Guide: Avoid Scams and Shop Smarter, We’re in this together! As in not much of a scent. They CONTINUOUSLY cancel part or all of orders. Neither of those reasons would have caused me to return this item - just a heads up to anyone who doesn't like either of those things. The lack of communication by this company is unacceptable. To hold up with such positive reviews after so many people have purchased … These advent candles are cracking and have caused a fire . Worst experiences the last three times ordering online one can even imagine! Yankee Candle review rated 3.0/5.0 with 2 Comments: The candles are sub-par. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. 4 hours of burning produced nothing but a faint whiff of something that could have been a bathroom air freshener. Translation- my thoughts and feelings on this candle are a bit mixed. The overall rating of the company is 1.8 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied.. Recent recommendations regarding this business are as follows: "Buyer beware - order well ahead of when needed! Yankee lost $15 worth of sales, to bad they would have let me use the coupon! I did some other shopping and came back later that day and was told the same thing. That was until the very end of the month when we got some of the hottest June days I can remember. Same old story. I went home and ordered the candles online since my coupon was expiring that day. I called again and spent at least 30 minutes on the phone, was told that it would be sent, and for me not to cancel it this time. I emailed Yankee on January 16,2020 regarding an issue with a cancelled order. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Yankee Candle Large Jar Scented Candle, Enchanted Moon, See all details for Yankee Candle Large Jar Scented Candle, Enchanted Moon, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. But yeah it was gross and who is making these candles?? Découvrez des commentaires utiles de client et des classements de commentaires pour Yankee Candle Calendrier de l'Avent 2019 sur Amazon.fr. One yankee candle would make your entire house smell amazing. I also love the cute, millennial-pink color, and as always, Yankee candles have many hours of burn in them. I found $25 worth of items and went to check out. The number 1 Yankee Candle scent and top of the list is Balsam and Cedar. I ordered over $150 in products that I didn't receive. Deborah S. From Fundraising, reponded within 2.5 hours. Some of these are already available in stores, some you can find online but you can track down all the new candles if you decide you need them right now. Reviewed in the United States on March 21, 2018. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. My usual scent of choice is Kitchen Spice, but I ventured out for this one to replace a very expensive Volcano candle someone gifted me for luxurious baths. Seeing that most people are working from home, you would think an email response would be possible. Pretty much the whole store was on sale. I absolutely love these candles. Review of Yankee Candle Flagship Store. So be patient on delivery time. After lighting the candle I realize to my horror that the hair is embedded in the wax, so I then decide whatever I’ll cut the price of hair out with a knife and the hair is really up in this candle. Bath and Body Works is much better in every way! Tendring Show 2019; Stay Informed and Stay Safe; Customers slam scented candles for having "no smell at all" - sparking coronavirus concerns . why? Verified Purchase. The products were bought in Feb. And it's now May. Although I'm not a huge fan of scented candles, this is an impressive store. Yankee Candle Orange Dreamsicle fragrance notes & description. Please try again later. un-biased, informative, honest, INTERESTING scented candle reviews, lists and profiles for current and retired scents. They came perfect, smell wonderful and I love the pink, it makes the entire candle glow! The candles and tarts have absolutely no fragrance. This company bites **s. I decided I'm done with paraffin wax anyway. Menu. What is the Best Affordable, Best Inexpensive, Best Cheap Brands to Buy. What negative candle reviews might say about the coronavirus. This will def be our go-to spring scent in our home. My concerns are still not resolved. It's now April 6,2020 and still unresolved. 20,008 global ratings | 4,230 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on December 12, 2018. Free Standard UK Delivery available. Stay safe with our COVID-19 guide. Emailed again 2 days later, no response. I immediately contacted Yankee Candle. I finally had to mark them as spam which I hate to do for legitimate businesses. Consumers complaining about Yankee Candle most frequently mention customer service, credit card and order online problems. THANK YOU Debbie for handling my situation so well. heaven. Fragrance is noticeably less prominent in all my latest purchases. I usually consider Yankee Candle products as candles with strong if unrefined smell. RIDICULOUS! Yankee Candle ranks 60th among Candles sites. I was not about to drop $40 on a replacement jar candle, nosirree, so this Yankee candle, on sale of course, fit the bill. Enhance and bring to life any space with captivating candles, home & car air fresheners, gifts and more. Wait 48 minutes to get someone on the phone and customer service number goes to the Philippines and they don't have any different answers than when you go online and enter your order number. Do not purchase from the online store. Yankee needs to go back to the old labels and the old formulations to maintain their reputation. With the understanding of delays with orders being shipped, a response or some type of communication would have been nice. I have not yet received a communication from YC beyond the initial order acknowledgement on December 4. Was it gross? jar candles for office gifts and they were just as perfect a quality as tho bought in an actual Yankee store. Yankee mistve changed its formula than the yankee candles I used to buy. Please subscribe to my YouTube channel, I would really appreciate it - thank you! Horrible experience. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and manage your listing. Their promotional codes don't work that they advertised. FALSE ADVERTISING! Thanks for watching! For such a large company I'm very disappointed in their treatment of loyal customers! Paying that much for a candle is crazy, they must of changed something, there is very very little fragrance, will not but again. Broken products and no refund/replacement! Smell This A blog about stuff that smells. And still when checking on the website, nothing was happening. I sent over 12 emails, with no response. Yankee Candle ranks 60th among Candles sites. I placed my order for Xmas gifts Dec. 6... 7 days later and no shipping confirmation... per site the items are in warehouse. Sunday, March 24, 2019. Sometimes I've had trouble with their check out, but they run sales and give you discount coupons pretty often so I end up getting my candles for quite cheap. Never did. They have activities for kids, which is nice, but also frustrating when you want to shop and there are children underfoot. Yes I did unsubscribe. Full disclosure: I am a Yankee candle devotee. Let's just say it isn't going well. Reviewed August 24, 2019 via mobile. 80% OFF Yankee Candle Promo Codes 2019 Verified ... 80% off (2 days ago) (19 days ago) (16 days ago) Yankee Candle Printable Coupons 2019 - find-coupon-codes.com. We stopped at the Yankee Candle Flagship Store while traveling south on Interstate 91. Also the candle had some hardened bubbles on the top and was not level, like it had melted and was slightly tilted on its side and then hardened in place. I've never had any problems with shipping, all the items arrive wrapped carefully and sometimes even in separate boxes. Hi Consumers complaining about Yankee Candle most frequently mention customer service, credit card and order online problems. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. And I've had it lit for a while and the scent has filled the room very nicely. Yankee Candle Flagship Store: Yankee candle factory - See 850 traveler reviews, 471 candid photos, and great deals for South Deerfield, MA, at Tripadvisor. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Unfortunately, they don't have an advanced enough website or customer service group to be able to honor promotional deals and deal with issues. Yankee Candle has a consumer rating of 1.6 stars from 106 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. That order was cancelled for some reason. The option of personalizing. This has been the most disappointing and frustrating experience ever. 5.0 out of 5 stars Yankee Candle. Yankee Candle has closed almost all their stores in my area so I have to drive across town to the only one left to shop. Lisez des commentaires honnêtes et non biaisés sur les produits de la part nos utilisateurs. Beware: you may not get your order OR your money back! Yankee Candle has a consumer rating of 1.57 stars from 106 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Reviewed in the United States on February 19, 2018. When checking my order, the status had not change. The Candle Queen reviews Yankee Candle Returning Classic Orange Dreamsicle. They canceled ALL but one candle! You will know What is the best Yankee Candle Scent Reviews on the market? Unsubscribe doesn't work to get you off their email list... Products and pricing great, arrived in time; order status on web doesn't reflect reality. Thanks for nothing. It usually takes at least 2 full weeks to get an order I placed online and it's frustrating because they send you tracking info that does not update and just tells you your order is "in the warehouse". We’re in this together! i am very unhappy that i have not been able to contact you via phone. I am delighted with this purchase. Over the last couple years however it seems their customer service has gone downhill and I prefer to purchase from other retailers such as Bath and Body Works. So I open up the candle and it smells amazing. I was not about to drop $40 on a replacement jar candle, nosirree, so this Yankee candle, on sale of course, fit the bill. I didn't cancel anything. How on earth do you get you’re long hair embedded in a brand new yankee candle? I was concerned about breakage after reading other reviews. I used to love Yankee Candle and purchased all my candles from them. In January, the petite WoodWick candle burned through its holder leaving a burn mark in my tub. It wasn't. Reviewed August 25, 2019 . I'm SO disappointed. I share my love of all things scented. I placed this order 7 days ago, still has not shipped and customer service tells me it can take up to 8 days to be delivered once it does ship, which no one can tell me when that will be. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Yankee Candle Advent Calendar 2019 at Amazon.com. This fragrance has been around forever and I … Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on December 13, 2019. I don't think I bothered to read the description of the candle or the reviews, which I normally do, and ordered it simply because of the name and because I like other Yankee Candles. Yankee Candle Flagship Store: Yankee Candle Flagship Store - See 850 traveler reviews, 471 candid photos, and great deals for South Deerfield, MA, at Tripadvisor. I called again last week & spoke to new supervisor. With the exception of being a little late I'm extremely happy! It's been over a month and I have still not received the replacement or my money back. One of the items got cancelled for lack of inventory and another arrived shattered into pieces with no response from Yankee Candle. UPDATE: My order arrived on December 14 via FedEx, exactly correct and complete, safe and sound and securely packed. Better than Yankee Candle! I called customer service multiple times and each time I never got through due to excessive hold times. But when I checked their site, sure as $#*!, they show in stock! They emailed saying we were unable to ship one or more items. No scent of roses at all. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Yankee Candle 5038581063195 jar Large Scent of The Year 2019, one Size, … at Amazon.com. Service 5. Reviewed in the United States on March 9, 2018. I have been trying to check on my order that i placed online december 3rd. all Yankee Candle Company reviews in United States (1,088 reviews) all Yankee Candle Company reviews for Retail Sales Associate (24 reviews) all Yankee Candle Company reviews worldwide (1,194 reviews) Order Candles when they had the 5 for $55 sale. Reviewed in the United States on September 29, 2020. Incredible service AND Deborah was professional, kind & understanding. I ordered six candles as Christmas gifts last night to wake up to an email that the order has been canceled. They don't even have any type of time frames on their website to say that it will take WEEKS to even process an order. Y’all is NASTY. Today I have a review of a perennial favorite from Yankee Candle in the fragrance Home For The Holidays? I don't know why other customers had such a bad experience. I even wrote their corporate office about everything & nobody got in touch with me. I used to order frequently but NEVER again! Full disclosure: I am a Yankee candle devotee. Reviewed in the United States on January 14, 2019. Its reach doesn’t go past one room but the smell is nice. Yankee Candle Spring 2019 Collection Review Sunday Brunch. They don't fix the situation but did answer. Découvrez des commentaires utiles de client et des classements de commentaires pour Yankee Candle 2019 Calendrier de l'Avent en Forme de Couronne sur Amazon.fr. Can't even get a hold of anyone to cancel. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I emailed Deborah today and she called me within 15 minutes. I love Yankee candle, I have a collection of Yankee candles Read more. Finally was told it's in proper dept as priority. To the reviewer below: It's not Yankee Candles fault you ordered a scent u know u hate cuz your drunk & then have the audacity to give the product 1 lousy star, shameful.

How To Get Wbtc, Sun Life Fund Prices, 1000 Island Currency To Naira, James Rodriguez Fifa 21 Ones To Watch, Justin Tucker Fantasy Stats, Toronto Raptors Roster 2019 Finals,

發佈留言

發佈留言必須填寫的電子郵件地址不會公開。 必填欄位標示為 *